ARL Numbered Radiograms
Some messages are passed frequently enough to be referred to by number. The station delivering the message needs to look up the number and find the corresponding message to deliver. Thus we present the ARL Numbered Radiograms.
One Group -- For Possible RELIEF EMERGENCY Use
- ONE Everyone safe here. Please don't worry.
- TWO Coming home as soon as possible.
- THREE Am in _______ hospital. Receiving excellent care and recovering fine.
- FOUR Only slight property damage here. Do not be concerned about disaster reports.
- FIVE Am moving to new location. Send no further mail or communication. Will inform you of new address when relocated.
- SIX Will contact you as soon as possible.
- SEVEN Please reply by Amateur Radio through the amateur delivering this message. This is a free public service.
- EIGHT Need additional _______ mobile or portable equipment for immediate emergency use.
- NINE Additional ______ radio operators needed to assist with emergency at this location.
- TEN Please contact _______. Advise to standby and provide further emergency information, instructions or assistance.
- ELEVEN Establish Amateur Radio emergency communications with ______ on _______ MHz.
- TWELVE Anxious to hear from you. No word in some time. Please contact me as soon as possible.
- THIRTEEN Medical emergency situation exists here.
- FOURTEEN Situation here becoming critical. Losses and damage from _______ increasing.
- FIFTEEN Please advise your condition and what help is needed.
- SIXTEEN Property damage very severe in this area.
- SEVENTEEN REACT communications services also available. Establish REACT communication with _______ on channel _______.
- EIGHTEEN Please contact me as soon as possible at _______.
- NINETEEN Request health and welfare report on _______. (State name, address and telephone number.)
- TWENTY Temporarily stranded. Will need some assistance. Please contact me at _______.
- TWENTY ONE Search and Rescue assistance is needed by local authorities here. Advise availability.
- TWENTY TWO Need accurate information on the extent and type of conditions now existing at your location. Please furnish this information and reply without delay.
- TWENTY THREE Report at once the accessibility and best way to reach your location.
- TWENTY FOUR Evacuation of residents from this area urgently needed. Advise plans for help.
- TWENTY FIVE Furnish as soon as possible the weather conditions at your location.
- TWENTY SIX Help and care for evacuation of sick and injured from this location needed at once.
Emergency/priority messages originating from official sources must carry the signature of the originating official.
Group Two -- ROUTINE MESSAGES
- FORTY SIX Greetings on your birthday and best wishes for many more to come.
- FORTY SEVEN Reference your message number _____ to _____ delivered on _____ at _____ UTC.
- FIFTY Greetings by Amateur Radio.
- FIFTY ONE Greetings by Amateur Radio. This message is sent as a free public service by ham radio operators at _______. Am having a wonderful time.
- FIFTY TWO Really enjoyed being with you. Looking forward to getting together again.
- FIFTY THREE Received your _______. It's appreciated; many thanks.
- FIFTY FOUR Many thanks for your good wishes.
- FIFTY FIVE Good news is always welcome. Very delighted to hear about yours.
- FIFTY SIX Congratulations on your _______, a most worthy and deserved achievement.
- FIFTY SEVEN Wish we could be together
- FIFTY EIGHT Have a wonderful time. Let us know when you return.
- FIFTY NINE Congratulations on the new arrival. Hope mother and child are well.
- *SIXTY Wishing you the best of everything on _______.
- SIXTY ONE Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- *SIXTY TWO Greetings and best wishes to you for a pleasant _______ holiday season.
- SIXTY THREE Victory or defeat, our best wishes are with you. Hope you win.
- SIXTY FOUR Arrived safely at _______.
- SIXTY FIVE Arriving _______ on _______. Please arrange to meet me there.
- SIXTY SIX DX QSLs are on hand for you at the _______ QSL Bureau. Send _______ self addressed envelopes.
- SIXTY SEVEN Your message number _______ undeliverable because of _______. Please advise.
- SIXTY EIGHT Sorry to hear you are ill. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
- SIXTY NINE Welcome to the _______. We are glad to have you with us and hope you will enjoy the fun and fellowship of the organization.
ARL NUMBERS SHOULD BE SPELLED OUT AT ALL TIMES.
*Can be used for all holidays.