Agenda for May 10, 2014 Quarterly Meeting
Post date: May 2, 2014 11:08:34 AM
The next in-person meeting of the Central Ohio Traffic Net will be at 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at Franklin County Emergency Management & Homeland Security, 5300 Strawberry Farms Blvd, Columbus, Ohio. We expect the meeting to run for up to two hours. We hope to see you there.
A high-level agenda follows.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Reading and Approval of the Minutes
- Reports of Officers, Boards and Standing Committees
- Net Manager Report
- Asst Net Manager Report
- Advisory Board Report
- Mail Fund Report
- Training Report
- Roster Report
- Web Site Report
- Statistics Report
- Reports of Committees
- Special Orders
- Unfinished Business and General Orders
- Liaison stations
- SET 2013
- New Business
- SET 2014. Appointment of chair for SET 2014 activity, coordination with other local nets in Ohio Section.
- Roster Augmentation.
- COARES Coordination, update of emergency plan jointly owned by COARES and COTN, apparently last updated in 2003.
- Dayton Hamvention. Appointment of chair for COTN representation at activity.
- All-Ohio ARES 2014. Appointment of chair for COTN representation.
- Rickenbacker Full-Scale Emergency Drill 2014. Appointment of chair for COTN representation.
- COTN training events. In-person instruction, off-air practice preceding on-air practice sessions.
- Traffic handling
- Net control
- Liaison station
- Introduction to other modes: SSB, CW, Digital
- Good of the Order