BLACK SWAN 17 OPBULL 32
Post date: Oct 9, 2017 12:24:15 AM
BLACK SWAN 17 EXERCISE DIRECTOR
C.M. CURTIN, SPC (OH), HHC/2/4 OHMR
+1 614 398 0045
KD8TTE BEXLEY OH 43209
R 081600Z OCT 2017
FM NNO5HD OHMR OH
TO ALL BLACK SWAN 17 EXERCISE PARTICIPANTS
SUBJ: BLACK SWAN 17 OPBULL 32
- Services being restored throughout much of state of Ohio.
- Franklin County has moved to recovery iterations.
- Many counties have completed emergency operations.
- Reports continue to move throughout traffic system.
- Central Ohio Traffic Net will continue operations every two hours and resume normal schedule at 1915L.
- W8SGT will secure station at 1400L.
- Reports for W8SGT may continue to flow through traffic system.