BLACK SWAN 17 OPBULL 5
Post date: Oct 5, 2017 10:21:56 AM
BLACK SWAN 17 EXERCISE DIRECTOR
C.M. CURTIN, SPC (OH), HHC/2/4 OHMR
+1 614 398 0045
KD8TTE BEXLEY OH 43209
R 050950Z OCT 2017
FM NNO5HD OHMR OH
TO ALL BLACK SWAN 17 EXERCISE PARTICIPANTS
SUBJ: BLACK SWAN 17 OPBULL 5
- BLACK SWAN 17 Interoperability Net will continue to operate on Ch 4 during Build-Up period 4-6 OCT:
- Morning session 1000Z
- Evening session 0000Z
- A total of 27 stations have been reported into at least one session of the Interoperability Net: NNO5HD, KC8EGV, W8WTD, NC8OS, NCS033, KB8O, KC8PUW, KC8VSD, AB4QA, AFA7MV, AFA7LH, KD0MVJ, WA0GIT, AFA5QU, WA0VLC, KE0CBV, W0DF, WA0UIG, W0ZPY, N5JJC, AFA5AA, K0RN, KD0DPL, KD0Q, AB8FJ, AFA5SS, and W0WCK.
- BLACK SWAN 17 will suspend 60M operation at 081955Z OCT 2017 to yield for FEMA Region V net held on Ch 4. BLACK SWAN 17 will continue operation on Ch 4 at the conclusion of that net through ENDEX 151000Z OCT 2017.
- Controllers are to advise players of the following EXERCISE INFO according to their procedures:
- SEVERE WEATHER IS FORECAST FOR REGION FROM IOWA THROUGH ILLINOIS AND INDIANA TO OHIO THROUGH SUN 8 OCT.
- DEVELOPING SYSTEMS ARE EXPECTED TO BRING STRONG STORMS, INCLUDING DAMAGING WINDS AND HAIL, AND FLASH FLOODING.
- FORCES ARE CALLED TO MONITOR FOR DEVELOPMENTS AND ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS.